Earth clamps unlike any others…
The C.A 6416 earth clamps, delivered in a carrying case, are ideal for quick earth-loop resistance measurements. 600V CAT IV, they display the earth voltage with a dangerous voltage alarm and provide additional safety during measurement.
They are particularly easy to use thanks to ergonomic innovations such as a force compensation system to keep the clamp open without any effort and an OLED display, offering visibility over an angle of 180° whatever the lighting conditions.
The automatic PRE-HOLD function when the clamp is opened and the automatic jaw calibration function at power-up help to optimize processing of the measurements provided by the clamps.
On the same screen, they offer simultaneous display of:
– the impedance and leakage current (Ω+A),
– the earth voltage,
– the breakdown of the resistive and inductive parts of the ground impedance,
They also allow users to display the impedance transposed to a frequency close to the network frequency, thus reducing measurement errors when low values are involved.
– Large measurement range: 1,500 Ω / 500 µH / 40A
– Alarms on Ω, A and V
– Automatic Pre-Hold mode when the clamp is opened
– 300 storage locations
– Real-time clock for time/date-stamping of measurements
– Automatic calibration of jaw opening distance at start-up
– Buzzer and automatic power-off