DV Power – Coil Tester & Power Supply POB40AD
- circuit breaker coil operation
- spring-charging motor supply
- lightweight ? only 10,6 kg / 23.4 lbs
- minimum trip voltage test of the circuit breaker?s coils
- as a power supply for tests with breaker analyzers from different vendors
Coil Tester & Power Supply POB40AD is powerful, lightweight power supply device, ideal for operating and testing circuit breakers coils. It is also intended to supply spring-charging motors with the possibility to generate the inrush current of up to 40 A. For supplying the circuit breaker auxiliary circuits, it provides wide output DC (10 ? 300 V) and AC (10 ? 250 V) voltage ranges.
POB40AD has built-in capability to perform an automatic test of minimum trip-voltage (in accordance to IEC 62271-100 and ANSI C37.09 standards).
POB40AD can be used as a general power supply device or a temporary battery charger. Note that it is compatible with the circuit breaker analyzers from different vendors.
|Mains Power Supply|
|according to IEC/EN60320-1; UL498, CSA 22.2|
|90 V – 264 V AC, 50/60 Hz, Single phase|
|10 V to 300 V DC|
|10 V to 250 V AC; 50/60 Hz; true RMS|
|10 V to 250 V DC|
|max 40 A|
|10 V – 300 V DC or 10 V – 250 V AC|
|1 A – 50 A|
|± (0,25% rdg + 0,25% FS)|
|–10oC – +55oC / 14 F – 131 F|
|–40oC – +70oC / -40 F – 158 F|
|Maximum relative humidity 95%, non-condensing|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|205 mm x 287 mm x 410 mm|
8.1 in x 11.3 in x 16.4 in
(W x H x D) without handle
|10,60 kg / 23.4 lbs|
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU (CE Conform)
- Applicable standards, for a class I instrument, pollution degree 2,
Installation category II : IEC EN 61010-1
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1
- Directive 2014/30/EU (CE Conform)
- Applicable standard EN 61326-1
All specifications listed herein are valid at the ambient temperature of + 25 °C (77°F) and with the recommended accessories included.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.