DV Power – Battery Charger BAC25A
Battery charger BAC25A is a portable universal battery charger that can be used for charging Lead-Acid and Ni-Cd batteries. BAC25A is intended to support the main charger in order to charge battery much faster or to quickly recharge a battery following a discharge test. Using two charging modes it provides the safely regulation of charging procedure, achieving both fast recharge and low risk of overcharge. This device generates current up to 25 A.
In addition, it is equipped with thermal, overcurrent, and over-voltage or under voltage protection. Provided display enables users to read all relevant information during a charging process and to adjust the charging current, charging time, etc.
- Lightweight – only 10 kg (22 Ibs)
- Instrument max power – up to 2,7 kW
- Voltage range: 10-300 V DC
- Current range up to 25 A DC
- Measurement resolution – current 0,1 A, voltage 0,1 V
- Two charging modes available:
IUU – constant current + constant voltage
UU – constant voltage + constant voltage, with current limit
- Adjustable alarm and shutdown parameters for preventing excessive charge
|Included accessories||Recommended accessories||Optional accessories|
|Mains Power Supply|
|Mains Volatage(V AC)||Voltage(V DC)||Current(A DC)||Boost voltage (V DC)||Float voltage ( V DC)|
|230/115||12||Up to 25||14||15||13||14|
|24||Up to 25||29||30||27||28|
|48||Up to 25||57||60||54||56|
|60||Up to 25||72||75||68||70|
|110/120||Up to 20 (230 V)|
Up to 10 (115 V)
|220/240||Up to 10 (230 V)|
Up to 5 (115 V)
- Temperature: -10 °C to +45 °C / 14 °F to +113 °F
- Maximum relative humidity 95 % for temperatures up to 31 °C, decreasing linearly to 40 % relative humidity at 45 °C
- Pollution degree 2
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: 407 mm x 198 mm x 275 mm
16 in x 7.8 in x 10.8 in
- Weight: 10 kg / 22 lbs
- 3-year warranty applies to the instrument ordered with its transport case.
- 15 months warranty applies to the instrument ordered without the transport case.
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU (CE Conform)
- Applicable standards, for a class I instrument, pollution degree 2,
Installation category II : IEC EN 61010-1
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1
- Directive 2014/30/EU (CE Conform)
- Applicable standard EN 61326-1
All specifications listed herein are valid at the ambient temperature of + 25 °C (77°F) and with the recommended accessories included.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.